Thursday, July 1, 2021

Snorkeling memory from Phuket


As Phuket is reopening today for completely vaccinated travelers, and without quarantine requirements, here's a throwback to my wonderful trip a few years ago! 

That was a time I didn't know how to swim but still hopped on the boat for the sheer fun of experiencing the underwater world. Those emerald blue waters of MayaBay glimmering in the late afternoon light was so inviting to make the jump. Thanks to all the floats and safety devices, it was so easy even for a non-swimmer (at that time) like me to do snorkeling and enjoy the colorful world of fishes and corals. That wonderful experience even led me to immediately learn swimming once I was back from the trip! Of course, there are so many reasons to visit Phuket and Thailand. But Snorkeling and the island hopping experience will be well worth it! 

So, are you motivated to make a trip to Phuket soon? Let me know in the comments below 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.