Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NH7 Highway Trip

Last Sunday me and my shutterbug colleagues and friends decided to go on a highway trip to capture some of the typical highway-side scenes. This was different from my earlier photo-walks because we used to have fixed place/time for our sessions earlier. This time we wanted to experiment randomly on different subjects/places with no actual guarantee on the availability of subjects.

NH7 highway was selected (This highway actually runs from Kanyakumari to Srinagar. We chose the bit from Hyderabad to Nizamabad for our trip) and we hit the road on Sunday. Some of the pictures from my highway trip ...

The mango garden



The mango garden security



Motilal the Mango seller



Mango seller's daughter





I am very hungry ...



It's play time



Sunflower Garden - My floral bed says the bee ..



It's a never ending quest for honey ..



Anything in there?









Mango - Looks yummy isn't it?



Kid from the mango garden



Framed ..



Farm land ...



Jai bajrangabali



It's my land!



Highway upto the horizon ..



Cultivation land



Sunset seen in the car's rear window



Location: NH7 Highway (Stretch from Hyderabad to Nizamabad)

1 comment:

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.