Wednesday, January 14, 2015

With Quikr, relocating is simply Quicker!

Only thing permanent is 'Change'! With better opportunity across the shores, there comes an inevitable calling for job switching and with it comes the most dreaded necessity of 'changing the city' at times. Leaving the known city and comfort zone is not an easy task to handle. It takes a lot of mental and physical preparation. Imagine a decade ago, such a change involved mandatory multiple visits to the new city for many days to undertake house hunting personally. Purchasing different newspapers for classifieds, dialing listed numbers, painfully making personal visit to multiple unknown places (without having any clue about the locality) and finally if nothing works out, rely on some random broker!! Totally painful process isn't it??

source
Thank God! Life has come a long way from those painful days!! Today we have websites like Quikr to save us quickly on this fast paced life! Imagine I have a good job offer in Bangalore and want to move there with my family. Right away I could start my preparations at the comfort of my seat, just with the help of my mobile to get all basic things done!

source
Don't believe me? Read on to see how I would quickly take advantage of Quikr to get things sorted out with my move from Hyderabad ...

source
First and foremost, for the most dreaded factor - "House Hunting", I will simply head to their "Real Estate" section and do a quick scan for the availability of houses. Based on the proximity to my office I will then refine my search based on nearby areas, my rent budget and preference based on the number of rooms. The best part is I can browse through the images to get a general idea of the house and on top of it, I could even chat with prospective house owners to get all my doubts sorted out. Did I forget to say? all this while drinking my favorite cup of coffee!!


Voila, now how easy is that blocking my new address in an unknown city without having to scour entire Bangalore?!! Now all it takes for me to finalize the house is one simple visit to Bangalore over a weekend :)


Once the house is sorted, half the things are literally sorted out! Now for the rest, Quikr "Services" is my secret mantra! Back in my city, I will sort out my existing items and segregate ones I want to sell. I will then use Quikr App on my mobile to post free ads to sell them off in a jiffy! After all, such is the right time to dispose off unwanted items and make quick money out of them, isn't it ?! :)

source
Once that is sorted, I will head over to Hyderabad Quikr "Packers and Movers" section to select a best service provider in my area for a safe pickup and delivery of my items to the new address in Bangalore! No sweating over such things, cool isn't it?


It is no doubt their "Domestic Services" section is a bliss for people moving to the new city! Needless to say I would browse through the "Cooks" section at the comfort of my sofa to get in touch with a local cook in Bangalore, just based on my food preferences! A quick interview via chat would finalize that for me! Well .. then for the most crucial and inevitable - a reliable "Housekeeping" person, the best part is I can easily get in touch with a consultant that can supply a domestic helper in no time through Quikr search!


Well, as if all that is not enough, I could even buy furniture for the new house, comfortably browsing through different ads posted on their "Home and Lifestyle" section! and arrange for a pickup later! ;-)

Imagine doing all this sitting in Hyderabad, without even moving there!! And of all, the best part being when I get to Bangalore all the services will be ready to get my life rolling on fast track again in no time! And that's why I say 'No Fikar, just Quikr!!' :)

source
PS: No, no .. I am not really relocating to Bangalore right now! This blog post is an assumption, if I were to relocate to Bangalore, how I would use bangalore.quikr.com to my advantage for settling quickly and comfortably! It is written for IndiBlogger HappyHours topic 'It's just Quikr in Bangalore!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.