Monday, October 8, 2018

The Happy Accident


via Instagram

During one of my trips, I was shooting indoors in the night using tungsten white balance and went to bed without changing the setting back. Later in the morning when I woke up and saw this beautiful scene unfolding in front of my eyes, I got super excited and started snapping away without chimping. After sometime when I saw the screen I was shocked to see all the pictures in deep blue color due to the wrong white balance setting!

But guess what, I ended up liking this shot more than all the other frames I shot that morning due to the mood evoked by the color. And this incident turned out to be a happy accident ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you experience any such happy accidents during your photography trips? Do share the fun ๐Ÿ™‚ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.