Thursday, February 14, 2019

River Hong Bao Celebrations

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

via Instagram

Fantastic pyrotechnics display over Marina Bay on the occasion of River hong bao 2019 (Lunar new year 2019) celebrations in Singapore!

This photograph is purely made with the best use of the situation at hand. While we wanted to reach the bay at least an hour in advance to secure the best vantage point, we only managed to arrive just 10 minutes to the show. We didn't anticipate traffic diversions and massive turnout for the event. In thorough desperation, I set up my tripod quickly behind people and requested them not to move and trip over my tripod unknowingly. Singaporeans are amazingly helpful and cooperative! The gentleman standing in front of me and beside me made sure they don't obstruct my view!

Unsure of where to expect the fireworks that night, I pointed my Camera roughly framing the Marina Bay Sands and the buildings of CBD, hoping to have some fireworks in the frame. Finally so happy I managed to capture this, even after arriving in the nick of time!

I will be very happy to hear what you think about this photograph! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.