Monday, September 8, 2014

Thai Tourism Photo Contest

Back in June, Tourism authority of Thailand (TAT) in association with Kunzum organized a photography competition based on the beautiful country of Thailand. Each participant was asked to submit 3 photographs that best depict Thailand's landscapes, culture, people, history, religion, shopping, customs, wildlife, beaches etc.

Luckily having been to Bangkok for a family vacation in 2012, I had a few photographs that beautifully depict Bangkok in these categories. So I comfortably entered the contest with three of my photographs.

Wat Pho, Bangkok

Chatuchak Weekend Market, Bangkok

San Saeb, Bangkok

I am happy to announce that I have secured second place in the competition for my photograph of San Saeb, Bangkok and won myself a trip to Bangkok !! YAY (whistles and drum rolls) !!


Also my other entry of Chatuchak Weekend Market, Bangkok has won myself a beautiful Tuk-Tuk model as a gift from TAT which I consider a cute little bonus !! ;-)



I am very excited now about this wonderful opportunity to return to the beautiful country of Thailand. Last time our trip was more focused towards Bangkok and now I hope to explore other beautiful places around the country and come back with more memorable moments and photographs that I can remember for a long long time :-)

I take this opportunity to thank Tourism Authority of Thailand for this wonderful opportunity and selecting me a winner for this competition!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.