Saturday, January 5, 2019

High camp of Har Ki Dun Trek


via Instagram

The mornings are generally very beautiful in the mountains. Even more so if the overnight rains clear before dawn and the sunlight manages to come out, the quality of light is so soft, clear and golden!

This was our morning at the high camp during my Har Ki Dun trek in the Himalayas. When I woke up early and opened my tent, I was greeted by this glorious scene! It was pretty cold still but I couldn't resist rushing out of the tent to capture the scene. The soft rosy gold light was scattered in all directions by the tall Har Ki Dun I peak that is seen closer to the campsite and the snow-covered peak in the background was drenched in alpenglow! I soaked myself in this glorious view for a full minute or two before deciding to press the shutter.

Have you ever been so excited to capture a scene that you had to literally jump out of your bed to grab your camera?? Share your story in the comment. Would love to hear!

For more travel and adventure stories, please visit my Instagram and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.