Thursday, January 31, 2019

My adventure 10 Year Challenge

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

via Instagram

With viral 10-year challenge spreading in the social media like wildfire, thought of doing my share with my trekking adventures over the last decade!

The picture on the left is from 2009, atop the summit of Kalapathar peak (18,500 ft). I realized my dream of trekking to the base camp of Mt.Everest, popularly known as EBC. Behind me is the majestic trio of Lhotse, Nuptse, and Mt.Everest (in the middle). I suffered heavy sunburns after continuously trekking over a period of 10 days to reach the base camp.

The picture on the right is from my very recent trek to Har Ki Dun, popularly known as the valley of gods in the Garhwal Himalayas at around 12,000 ft. Behind me is the majestic Mt.Swargarohini massif towering over the valley!

I am really glad and thankful for how my love for trekking adventure and the mountains have shaped me over the last decade. Hoping for more such wonderful adventures ahead! ✌🍻

For more travel and adventure stories, please visit my Instagram and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
Spamming comment or advertisements will not be approved.